Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission implies that the manuscript has not been published previously, and is not currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All details of personal identification must be absent from the manuscript, as well as from the file properties.
- Submission implies that the corresponding author has consent of all authors. All authors take responsibility for sending their work.
- Submission is original work which has not been published previously (fully or a substantial part of it).
- Contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any material in which they do not own copyright, to be used in both print and electronic media, and for ensuring that the appropriate acknowledgements are included in their manuscript.
- Authors assume full responsibility for all bibliographical references.
- Authors state that the opinions expressed in their articles do not necessarily coincide with those of the Editors, who will not accept liability for the contents included in the articles. When necessary, authors should accept all liability for ethical issues arising from their work.
- Submission complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements specified in the Authors Guidelines.
- Submission complies with the Ethical Standards described in the Publication Ethics Statement.
- Authors have read and acknowledge the Privacy Statement.
- Authors have read and acknowledge the Copyright Notice.
By virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and in accordance with the Spanish regulations in force on personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights, we inform authors that their data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by the jounal RiCL. The registered data will be processed by RiCL for the sole purpose of managing and processing the publication and dissemination of the work of the author. The legitimate basis of this treatment is the execution of a contract and the corresponding legal obligation of RiCL, which undertakes not to transfer such data except as legally provided and to adopt the measures legally provided to prevent alteration, loss and unauthorised treatment or access. Likewise, authors are informed that their data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned precepts and that they may revoke their consent, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation to treatment, suppression, portability and opposition by means of an electronic mail addressed to the Editors of the journal Atlantis (firstname.lastname@example.org). Optionally, authors could go to the competent control authority to present the claim that they consider appropriate.