Focus and scope
Research in Corpus Linguistics (RiCL, ISSN 2243-4712) is the official journal of the Spanish Association for Corpus Linguistics (AELINCO).
RiCL is a scholarly peer-reviewed international scientific journal aiming at the publication of contributions which contain empirical analyses of data from different languages and from different theoretical perspectives and frameworks, with the goal of improving our knowledge about the linguistic theoretical background of a language, a language family or any type of cross-linguistic phenomena/constructions/assumptions. The language of publication is English.
RiCL invites original, previously unpublished research articles and book reviews in the field of Corpus Linguistics. The journal also considers the publication of special issues on specific topics, whose edition can be offered to leading scholars in the field.
Main areas of interests:
- Corpus design, compilation and typology
- Discourse, literary analysis and corpora
- Corpus-based grammatical studies
- Corpus-based lexicology and lexicography
- Corpora, contrastive studies and translation
- Corpus and linguistic variation
- Corpus-based computational linguistics
- Corpora, language acquisition and teaching